Booting the Prototype C with the iPhone.
It runs Linux, so basically everything that has been ported to Debian for ARM v.7 is available.
We have configured a Debian Linux that runs LXDE, and these are some things we have done:
- Browse Internet, with GUI epiphany browser
- Browse Internet, with lynx text-command browser
- Download repos with git
- Program PHP with PhpStorm
- Program with vi, emacs…
- Connect to a VPN
- Connect via ssh to other servers
- Use VNC client to connect to other servers
- Use VNC in Linux, to control it from other computers
- Run c-client, a secure messenger
- Run Java
- Run Python
- Run Perl
- Run PHP
- Install Apache and serve pages
- Install PHP, link to Apache Web Server
- Install ssh Server
- Install packages like htop, ncdu, iotop, iftop, mc
- Connect a USB webcam and view it with xawtv
Use multiple sessions, from different mobiles, at the same time, with a single C device.